Your health and safety have always been our top priority. That has never changed—in fact, it has only intensified.
As a team of trained medical professionals, we are dedicated to maintaining a safe environment for our patients in the Great Mills area. We know that now, moving forward, our commitment to your safety is even more important to you.
Rigorous infection control procedures have always been at the core of everything we do at Great Mills Family Dental. While continuing to meet the traditional CDC and OSHA requirements, we will also be implementing new, additional safety protocols.
New Dental Office Protocols: What to Expect
The next time you come into our dental office in Great Mills, you may notice some of these new safety protocols. For example, we might:
- Be wearing additional personal protection equipment
- Request that you wear a mask to your appointment
- Ask to take yours and other patients’ temperatures on arrival
- Ask you to wash your hands for thirty seconds
- Request that you wait in the treatment room or your vehicle instead of the waiting room
Please note that these are only examples of the new protocols. As the situation changes, the protocols we follow may change as well.
These new protocols will help maintain a safe environment while we address your dental needs.
Still have concerns? Contact us at 301-862-2044
Our office is located at:
22329 Greenview Pkwy
Great Mills, Maryland 20634
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is your office protecting patients from the spread of COVID-19?
- While continuing to meet the traditional CDC and OSHA requirements we have adopted additional protocols used to protect patients as well as our team from the spread of COVID-19. These protocols may include: the team wearing additional personal protection equipment, requesting you wear a mask to your appointment, asking to take yours and other patients’ temperatures upon arrival, asking you to wash your hands for thirty seconds, requesting you wait in the treatment room or your vehicle instead of the waiting room, and requesting you call in payment after your appointment.
- How do I know if anyone on your team has been exposed to COVID?
- We are screening team members each day as they enter the practice and following all infectious protocols to prevent exposure. If any team member had been exposed to a positive COVID-19 case within the last 14 days, they are on a self-quarantine and will not be returning to work.
- How can I help protect myself when I come into the office? Should I wear protective equipment, like a mask?
- If you have a face mask that covers your mouth and nose, you can wear one to your appointment. Please give us a call if you have any concerns about wearing a mask at your appointment.
- How often does your office disinfect treatment rooms?
- We clean between each patient and are doing a deep cleaning of the office every day. As an extra precaution, we are screening each patient and team member as they arrive at the practice and we are not allowing unnecessary guests to accompany patients in the office.
- My schedule is not very flexible, are you able to accommodate evening and weekend appointments?
- We would be happy to accommodate busy schedules like yours! Please call us today to discuss appointment times and availability.